Job Title: Junior Editor
Production Type: Commercial
Salary: £22k-£25K p/a dependant on experience
Production Dates: Full Time
Closing Date: 04/06/2019 17:00:00
Are you a junior editor looking to work in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment? If so we would love to hear from you!
At Element 26 Video, we work with some of the most dynamic companies in the world to tell their story through the medium of video.
We are looking to add a junior-level editor to our fast-growing post-production team. If you are looking to step-up and stretch yourself, while also being part of a friendly, creative and professional team, then please do get in touch.
- Ingest and organise footage on a shared storage environment
- Set up projects, log footage and create edits
- Perform basic/temporary motion graphics work to act as placeholders (Lower Thirds/ Logos/ Call To Actions)
- Liaise with clients, producers and other creatives to create revisions
- Perform technical QC on edits being delivered to clients/externals
Will need to be available for an immediate start.
The right candidate must have the following:
- 1-2 years industry experience
- Fluent in Premier Pro
- Experience working within a larger team
- Some motion graphics experience, e.g lower thirds is ideal but not a deal breaker.
- Basic sound knowledge
- Basic colour grade knowledge
- Advanced motion graphics experience.
Candidates must be a self-starter, able to manage their own time and take ownership over their work.
Our offices are located on the City Road near both Old Street and Moorgate stations in London. The ideal candidate for this position should not have to travel for longer than an hour to get here as on occasion unsociable hours may be required.
Please send CVs, cover letters and showreels to email@example.com